Thought leaders of this emerging market are converging in Eindhoven during the 3D Printing Electronics Conference to share their knowledge and expertise. Learn about 3D-printed embedded electronics in cars, pended optics and the 3D-manufacturing of smartphone antenna’s.
On the crossroads of science, technology and business in 3D-printing electronics they will fill you in on the latest breakthroughs, cutting edge research and business opportunities. The 3D Printing Electronics Conference is a platform and information interface enabling an exchange of informations on market requirements, research interests and current results, skills and resources as well as facilitating the building of future partnerships. Academics, engineers, designers, and managers are invited to lecture on their state-of-the-art developments and future prospects or display their products and offers as exhibitor.
Focus topics of the conference:
- Various aspects involving (3D) printed electronics, such as:
- combining functional elements such as electronics (sensors or switches) into a (3D) printed product hybrid
- processes that integrate electronics onto or within 3D printed parts
- 3D Printed Optics / Photonics
- Challenges for manufacturers / engineers / researchers
- Future prospects / applications
- Decision makers in the industrial electronics supply chain, such as CTO’s and COO’s of OEMs, managers of (high tech) suppliers and subcontractors
- PCB manufacturers (Engineering, Design, Production etc.)
- Semicon Industry
- Procurement management
- Design & engineering experts
- Professionals involved in developing electronic products, such as product designers, engineers, product managers, (consumer) electronics manufacturers, software developers and ‘internet of things’ system integrators
- Anyone curious about new technologies and developments in the (3D)printing electronics/optics/photonics industry.
3D Printing Electronics Conference is part of a series of 3D Printing Conferences.