As the world of 3D-printing is evolving, electronics is quickly becoming a new key player. Functional elements such as sensors, switches and printed circuit boards are now being integrated into 3D-printed products, paving the way for exciting new markets, applications, opportunities and new form factors.
On the crossroads of science, technology and business in 3D-printing electronics the speakers they will fill you in on the latest breakthroughs, cutting edge research and business opportunities. Learn about 3D-printed embedded electronics in cars, pended optics, new forms of Printed Circuit Boards, the volume manufacturing of electronics but also 3D Printed batteries.
The 3D Printing Electronics Conference is a platform and information interface enabling an exchange of informations on market requirements, research interests and current results, skills and resources as well as facilitating the building of future partnerships. Academics, engineers, designers, and managers are invited to lecture on their state-of-the-art developments and future prospects or display their products and offers as exhibitor.
Focus topics of the conference:
- Various aspects involving (3D) printed electronics, such as:
- combining functional elements such as electronics (sensors or switches) into a (3D) printed product hybrid / printed circuit boards
- 3D Printing Batteries / Energy storage
- processes that integrate electronics onto or within 3D printed parts
- 3D Printed Optics / Photonics
- Software applications (integrating product and electronics design)
- Challenges for manufacturers / engineers / researchers
- Future prospects / applications
- Decision makers in the industrial electronics supply chain, such as CTO’s and COO’s of OEMs, managers of (high tech) suppliers and subcontractors
- PCB manufacturers (Engineering, Design, Production etc.)
- Semicon Industry
- Photonics Industry
- Procurement management
- Battery manufacturers
- Design & engineering experts
- Professionals involved in developing electronic products, such as product designers, engineers, product managers, (consumer) electronics manufacturers, software developers and ‘internet of things’ system integrators
- Anyone curious about new technologies and developments in the (3D)printing electronics/optics/photonics industry.
This conference organized by Jakajima, is one in series of 3D Printing Conferences.
|3D Delta Week, a week of immersion in the world of 3D manufacturing!
Take a leap forward in your 3D production knowledge, experience, and network. The 3D Delta Week will create value for users and providers along the 3D Manufacturing Value Chain. It will be the 3D manufacturing meeting point for expert and layman, inside or outside the Benelux region.
The 3D Delta week is gathering a dozen of renown events and will continue growing as the place-to-be, with activities aimed at specific sectors, at R&D and industry, at users and suppliers. The scheduling of events will allow participants to easily move from one activity to another.