As the world of 3D-printing is evolving, electronics is quickly becoming a new key player. Functional elements such as sensors and switches are now being integrated into 3D-printed products, paving the way for exciting new markets, applications and opportunities.
Thought leaders of this emerging market are converging in Eindhoven during the 3D Printing Electronics Conference to share their knowledge and expertise. Learn about 3D-printed embedded electronics in cars, pended optics and the 3D-manufacturing of smartphone antenna’s.
On the crossroads of science, technology and business in 3D-printing electronics they will fill you in on the latest breakthroughs, cutting edge research and business opportunities. Visit the upcoming edition of the 3D Printing Electronics Conference to share knowledge, create new partnerships and network actively..
- Various aspects involving 3D printed electronics, such as:
- combining functional elements such as electronics (sensors or switches) into a 3D printed product hybrid
- processes that integrate electronics onto or within 3D printed parts
- Future prospects
Who should attend?
- Decision makers in the industrial value chain, such as CTO’s and COO’s of OEMs, managers of (high tech) suppliers and subcontractors
- Procurement management
- Design & engineering experts
- Professionals involved in developing electronic products, such as product designers, engineers, product managers, (consumer) electronics manufacturers, software developers and ‘internet of things’ system integrators
- Anyone curious about new technologies and developments in the 3D-printing industry
Find more about the 2017 program. A photo impression of the conference can be found here. The attendees can download the presentations from here. Presentations from 2016 edition are open to public and can be downloaded from here.