Next Wednesday (March 26) at Seats2Meet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands:
- 3D Printed Electronics, From Idea to Reality – Arjen Koppens, TNO.
- 3D Printed Electronics via Aerosol Jet – Applications and Manufacturing Technology – Martin Hedges, Neotech AMT GmbH.
- ‘Click to Manufacture’ – 3D Printing with Functional Materials – Simon Leigh, University of Warwick.
- Stretching the Limits of Printed Electronics – Marc Koetse, Holst Centre/TNO.
- Inkjet Printing a Breakthrough Technology for High Definition 3D Ceramic Printed Electronics – Chrystelle Dossou-Yovo, CERADROP.
Afternoon program full of inspiration, information and creation, for every 3D professional. REGISTER NOW!