We welcome Notion Systems as Silver Partner of 3D Printing Electronics Conference REGISTER HERE to attend
Notion Systems is the future of mass production additive manufacturing. The n.jet inkjet platform from Notion Systems is used by customers to produce printed cirucit boards, OLED & QLED displays, sensors and high quality 3D parts. Notion Systems relies on decades of experience of their staff in bringing precise inkjet systems to customers and scaling up digital printing processes for functional material.
On January 21, 2021, the 3D Printing Electronics Conference will take place, ONLINE only, because of the pandemic. “If an effective connection strategy will be discovered, probably all of us will shortly have a customized 3D printed electronic device to use in everyday life” says one of the speakers, Valentina Bertana, Post-Doc researcher, Politecnico di Torino. The conference covers various converging aspects of 3D printed electronics, from technological and scientific novelties to real-life business applications for the next-generation devices. Among the topics that will be approached we mention:
- Claudia Delgado Simão from Eurecat will talk about methodologies to use block copolymers for 4D printing and potential applications in health and energy;
- Rob Hendriks fom Holst Centre will speak about on chip packaging applications of 3D printed electronics;
- Shweta Argawala from Aarhus University will explain how 3D printing on flexible devices can be used in biomedical and health technology, while also touching on the subject of biodegradable electronics;
- Martin Hedges from Neotech AMT will review the state-of-the-art related to the production of 3D mechatronic systems using Additive Manufacturing and developments for scaling the processes through all stages, from one off prototyping to high volume manufacture;
- Leo Schranzhofer from Profactor GmbH will give an introduction into the H2020 TINKER project and sensor package fabrication via additive manufacturing for automotive sector.
For a complete overview of the speakers and presentation titles, we invite you to take a look at the conference program.
The virtual expo will feature company updates from Neotech AMT, Profactor, PV Nano Cell and Notion Systems.
More information about the conference can be found at www.3dprintingelectronicsconference.com