PROFACTOR Gmbh is Bronze Partner of ONLINE 3D Printing Electronics Conference (21 January 2021, 15:00 – 19:00 CET). REGISTER HERE to attend the conference
PROFACTOR is an Austrian research company located in Steyr which focuses on developing new methods for integrated production technologies. The technological focus is on functional surfaces and nanostructures, robotics and machine vision. With around 80 employees PROFACTOR covers the whole range from basic research to applied research.
The department of ‘Functional Surfaces and Nanostructures’ (FON) is focusing its research on Additive Micro/Nano Fabrication (based on nanoimprinting and inkjet printing technology). The group is highly experienced and skilled in process and material development for inkjet printing of functional structures like 3D printed electronics, multi-material and multilayer printing, printing on freeform substrates (roboter based inkjet, digital tampon printing).
The group has also broad experience in the treatment of surfaces by plasma methods to improve the wettability of inks on different materials, and has extensive knowledge in developing curing strategies.
The 3D Printing Electronics Conference is a platform and information interface enabling an exchange of informations on market requirements, research interests and current results, skills and resources as well as facilitating the building of future partnerships. Academics, engineers, designers, and managers are invited to lecture on their state-of-the-art developments and future prospects or display their products and offers as exhibitor.
Focus topics of the conference:
- Various aspects involving (3D) printed electronics, such as:
- combining functional elements such as electronics (sensors or switches) into a (3D) printed product hybrid / printed circuit boards
- processes that integrate electronics onto or within 3D printed parts
- 3D Printed Optics / Photonics
- Challenges for manufacturers / engineers / researchers
- Future prospects / applications
- Decision makers in the industrial electronics supply chain, such as CTO’s and COO’s of OEMs, managers of (high tech) suppliers and subcontractors
- PCB manufacturers (Engineering, Design, Production etc.)
- Semicon Industry
- Procurement management
- Design & engineering experts
- Professionals involved in developing electronic products, such as product designers, engineers, product managers, (consumer) electronics manufacturers, software developers and ‘internet of things’ system integrators
- Anyone curious about new technologies and developments in the (3D)printing electronics/optics/photonics industry.
This conference organized by Jakajima, is one in series of 3D Printing Conferences.