In the future interactive devices could be printed rather than assembled; a world where a device with active components is created as a single object, rather than a case enclosing circuit boards and individually assembled parts. Many questions arise during the development of 3D printed electronics, which will be discussed at the second edition 3D Printing Electronics Conference.
Why attend? The 3D Printing Electronics Conference will carter to a high profile audience consisting of a wide range of industry professionals, industry stakeholders, end-users, governmental bodies, universities and more.
Key reasons to visit the 3D Printing Electronics Conference:
- Meet a great amount of suppliers, clients and more in 1 day.
- Get up-to-date on the latest industry developments and innovations.
- Enhance your market intelligence by getting new insights.
- Develop your technical knowledge.
- Expand your network. Talk to future new clients, and start new partnerships with other professionals or innovative startups.
- Learn how other professionals create new solutions, ideas and creative ways to support their business model.
- Exposure. Spread information about your business, while sharing knowledge.
- Find out what your competitors are up to and learn ways to better support your own business.
- New clients. Find companies that need your company’s products and services
Who should attend the 3D Printing Electronics Conference?
Decision makers in the industrial value chain from CTO and COO of OEMs to management of (high tech) suppliers and subcontractors, procurement management, design & engineering experts and all other professionals involved in developing electronic products; from product designer to engineer, from product manager to (consumer) electronics manufacturer and from software developer to internet of things system integrator… Anyone who is curious about new technologies and developments in the industry.
Registration includes full day attendance with lunch/drinks, exhibition and networking. You can find the terms and conditions here.