The conference program is under development.
|If you are interested to give a presentation / paper at 3D Printing Electronics Conference 2022, please contact us via this page. Make sure to select the correct conference on this page.|
Creating new form factors in electronics, PCBs and batteries!
As the world of 3D-printing is evolving, electronics is quickly becoming a new key player. Functional elements such as sensors, switches and printed circuit boards are now being integrated into 3D-printed products, paving the way for exciting new markets, applications, opportunities and new form factors.
On the crossroads of science, technology and business in 3D-printing electronics the speakers they will fill you in on the latest breakthroughs, cutting edge research and business opportunities. Learn about 3D-printed embedded electronics in cars, pended optics, new forms of Printed Circuit Boards, the volume manufacturing of electronics but also 3D Printed batteries.
The 3D Printing Electronics Conference is a platform and information interface enabling an exchange of informations on market requirements, research interests and current results, skills and resources as well as facilitating the building of future partnerships. Academics, engineers, designers, and managers are invited to lecture on their state-of-the-art developments and future prospects or display their products and offers as exhibitor.
Focus topics of the conference:
- Various aspects involving (3D) printed electronics, such as:
- combining functional elements such as electronics (sensors or switches) into a (3D) printed product hybrid / printed circuit boards
- 3D Printing Batteries / Energy storage
- processes that integrate electronics onto or within 3D printed parts
- 3D Printed Optics / Photonics
- Software applications (integrating product and electronics design)
- Challenges for manufacturers / engineers / researchers
- Future prospects / applications
Get social! Stay up to date about developments in the 3D Printing / Electronics industry and the conference program by following Twitter, joining our Linkedin group conversations, liking our Facebook page and/or signing up for our newsletter.