French equipment manufacturer Ceradrop has introduced a new modular multifunction production tool for printed electronics developers. The new machine can accommodate up to 8 different printheads to produce circuitry in a single run. Continue reading “Ceradrop introduces F-Serie electronics printer”
CERADROP is first to demonstrate well-proven digital Materials Deposition Technologies (Inkjet, Aerosol Jet) coupled in-line with curing/annealing device(s) such as UV, NIR and Photonic on a stand-alone scalable platform. Continue reading “Ceradrop new product launch for printed electronics, 3D printing”
The Federal Polytechnic School of Lausanne (EPFL) has acquired a Ceradrop X-Series Inkjet printer for Physics Laboratory and Analytical Electrochemistry (LEPA). This equipment will be dedicated to high-level research in the field of micro-fabrication of electrochemical systems (sensors, batteries, fuel cells) by use of inkjet printing. Continue reading “MGI’s Ceradrop Announces Three New Orders for Printed Electronics and Intelligent 3D Printing Applications”
She gives a resumé of her presentation during the 3D printing electronics conference in 2014 titled: Inkjet Printing a Breakthrough Technology for High Definition 3D Ceramic Printed Electronics. Continue reading “Speaker interview: Chrystelle Dossou-Yovo, Deputy Managing Director, CERADROP”
Next Wednesday (March 26) at Seats2Meet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands:
- 3D Printed Electronics, From Idea to Reality – Arjen Koppens, TNO.
- 3D Printed Electronics via Aerosol Jet – Applications and Manufacturing Technology – Martin Hedges, Neotech AMT GmbH.
- ‘Click to Manufacture’ – 3D Printing with Functional Materials – Simon Leigh, University of Warwick.
- Stretching the Limits of Printed Electronics – Marc Koetse, Holst Centre/TNO.
- Inkjet Printing a Breakthrough Technology for High Definition 3D Ceramic Printed Electronics – Chrystelle Dossou-Yovo, CERADROP.
Afternoon program full of inspiration, information and creation, for every 3D professional. REGISTER NOW!
Chrystelle Dossou-Yovo of CERADROP confirmed to present at the 3D Printing Electronics Conference ’14. Chrystelle is Deputy Managing Director, subject of her presentation is “Inkjet Printing a Breakthrough Technology for High Definition 3D Ceramic Printed Electronics” Continue reading “CERADROP presents at our 3DPE Conference: “Breakthrough for High Definition 3D Ceramic Printed Electronics””