He gives a resumé of his presentation given during the 3D printing Electronics Conference, titled: Stretching the limits of printed electronics. Continue reading “Speaker interview: Marc Koetse, Holst Centre/TNO”
Next Wednesday (March 26) at Seats2Meet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands:
- 3D Printed Electronics, From Idea to Reality – Arjen Koppens, TNO.
- 3D Printed Electronics via Aerosol Jet – Applications and Manufacturing Technology – Martin Hedges, Neotech AMT GmbH.
- ‘Click to Manufacture’ – 3D Printing with Functional Materials – Simon Leigh, University of Warwick.
- Stretching the Limits of Printed Electronics – Marc Koetse, Holst Centre/TNO.
- Inkjet Printing a Breakthrough Technology for High Definition 3D Ceramic Printed Electronics – Chrystelle Dossou-Yovo, CERADROP.
Afternoon program full of inspiration, information and creation, for every 3D professional. REGISTER NOW!
Marc Koetse, Senior Researcher at Holst Centre / TNO, confirmed to present at the 3D Printing Electronics Conference. Subject of his presentation: “Stretching the limits of printed electronics”. Continue reading “Presentation of Holst Centre / TNO at 3DPE Conference: “Stretching the limits of printed electronics””