The talk will outline our recent activities in the area of 3D printing of electronic devices and will include our recent work on the 3D printing of dense piezoceramics for ultrasound applications and our efforts in depositing circuits on complex 3D surfaces.
He gives a resumé of his presentation given during the 3D printing Electronics Conference, titled: ‘Click to Manufacture’ – 3D Printing with Functional Materials. Continue reading “Speaker interview: Simon Leigh, Assistant Professor, University of Warwick”
Next Wednesday (March 26) at Seats2Meet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands:
- 3D Printed Electronics, From Idea to Reality – Arjen Koppens, TNO.
- 3D Printed Electronics via Aerosol Jet – Applications and Manufacturing Technology – Martin Hedges, Neotech AMT GmbH.
- ‘Click to Manufacture’ – 3D Printing with Functional Materials – Simon Leigh, University of Warwick.
- Stretching the Limits of Printed Electronics – Marc Koetse, Holst Centre/TNO.
- Inkjet Printing a Breakthrough Technology for High Definition 3D Ceramic Printed Electronics – Chrystelle Dossou-Yovo, CERADROP.
Afternoon program full of inspiration, information and creation, for every 3D professional. REGISTER NOW!
Presented by Simon Leigh, assistant professor, University of Warwick, during the 3D printing Electronics Conference. Continue reading “3D Printing with Functional Materials or how 3D printing can be used to manufacture 3D objects containing sensors.”